Building work and new concessions in L’Estartit Harbour
Everything you need to know about the refurbishment of the harbour and the new moorings up for sale.
Building work in the harbour
Refurbishment of L'Estartit harbour is being carried out in 3 separate phases.
- Extension of the south-west breakwater and spur.
- Development and expansion of the transitional area between the Agrupació Nàutica Llevantina and the beginning of the south-west breakwater. New children's play area.
- New service building for the south-west breakwater.
- New promenade along the south-west breakwater and spur: refurbishment and extension. New viewpoint.
- Extension of the south-west spur elbow and development of the adjacent area.
- Prolonging the east breakwater.
- Repairs to the east breakwater.
- Expansion of the central quay.
- New discovery centre building.
- Development of fuelling station.
- New mini-market building at the fuelling station.
- Refurbishment of the harbour staff building.
- New sailing school building.
- Expansion and development of the sailing school sports area.
- New quays for the sailing school, fuelling station and technical area.
- Refurbishment and expansion of the technical area.
- Refurbishment and expansion of the office building, club house and ancillary services.
- New floating jetties.
- Entrances (main, secondary and pedestrian).
- Perimeter service road.
- Plaza on the central quay.
The work is based on 7 key principles:
- Adaptation to climate change
- Minimising the impact of harbour activity on the environment
- Orientation towards total user satisfaction
- Ensuring a high level of protection for users and employees' health and safety
- Unobtrusive access
- Fitting the harbour into the town
- Energy efficient facilities
Sale of moorings
The new concession, granted by the Catalan ports authority in 2014, allows us to place new moorings on sale. Guarantee your place in the harbour: new moorings from 6.5m to 30m for sale from €30,000.
A long-term investment with a concession of over 30 years (until 2044 plus a 5-year extension) and fully refurbished facilities, a benchmark for sustainability and efficiency.
If you're interested, get in touch with us and we'll send you personalised information
See all the articles