Privacy and cookies policy
Personal data protection
Pursuant to EU Regulation 2016/679 of 27 April 2016, on the Protection of Personal Data, we inform you that your personal data are incorporated in an automated file under the responsibility of the controller of the CLUB NÀUTIC ESTARTIT, with CIF G17066150, registered in the Register of Sports Entities of Catalonia with no. 136; henceforth CNE.
- Purpose: The purpose is to comply with the object and services contracted, as well as to be informed of port activity and other activities organized by the CNE, including the promotion and marketing of its services.
The legal basis for the processing of your data is the execution of the contract or the business relationship you have signed with the CNE.
The recipients of the information are all the departments of the CNE necessary to manage the contracted services, including the communication of data to subcontractors whose collaboration is necessary for the exact fulfillment of the contractual object.
Your data may be transferred to third parties and no international data transfers will be made, except as required by law.
The data will be kept as long as the contractual relationship is maintained and you do not request its termination, and in any case in compliance with the applicable statutory limitation periods.
- What data is being processed? Basically, this is your identifying information.
- Rights of the interested party: You can exercise your right of access to personal data, as well as request the rectification of inaccurate data or, where appropriate, request the its deletion when the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected.
You may also request the portability, limitation and opposition of the processing of your data, in certain circumstances and for reasons related to your particular situation, by contacting our offices located on the Paseo Marítimo s / n – 17258 of the Estartit or by sending an e-mail to email@example.com , where you will be provided with the appropriate official forms.
- The CNE does not assume any responsibility arising from the incorrect, inappropriate or illegal use of the information appearing on its pages.
- At the same time, within the limits established by law, the CNE does not assume any responsibility arising from the lack of veracity, integrity, updating and accuracy of the data or information contained in the pages of its website.
- The contents and information on the pages of the CNE website have been prepared by professionals duly qualified to practice their profession. However, the contents and information do not bind us to them, nor do they constitute opinions, advice or legal advice of any kind, as it is merely a service offered for informational and informative purposes.
- The pages of the CNE website may contain links to other third party pages. Therefore, in no case will the CNE assume responsibilities for the content that may appear in them.
- The texts, images, sounds, animations, software and the rest of the contents included in this website are the exclusive property of the CNE or its licensors. Any act of transmission, distribution, assignment, reproduction, storage or total or partial public communication must have the express consent of the CNE.
- To access some of the services that the CNE offers through its website, the user must provide some personal data.
In compliance with the provisions of EU 2016/679 of 27 April 2016, we inform you that, by filling in and sending the forms, your personal data will be incorporated and processed in the CNE files for the purpose to be able to provide and offer our services, in the conditions expressed in point 1, as well as to inform you of the improvements of the Web. We also inform you of the possibility that you may exercise your right of access, rectification, deletion or cancellation, opposition, limit your processing or request the portability of your personal data, as stated in point 2.
- The contents of this website are subject to intellectual and industrial property rights and are the exclusive property of the CNE or of the natural or legal persons reported in each case.
- By purchasing a product or service, the CNE does not confer on the purchaser any right to alter, exploit, re