Learn to sail at the
Sailing School in L’Estartit – Costa Brava
The Club Nàutic Estartit together with the Escola Nàutica Baix Empordà offers a wide range of Spanish sailing certificate courses for all sailing enthusiasts. Do a sailing course so that you can enjoy the Costa Brava at your own pace.
- Sailing Licence course. Features: Craft up to 6 metres long. Suitable power. Daytime sailing up to 2 miles. Handling class C jetskis rated up to 55 HP. Minimum age: 16 years old with consent
- Basic Sailing Master (PNB) course. Features: Craft up to 8 metres long. Suitable power. Up to 5 miles. Handling class C jetskis rated up to 55 HP. Minimum age: 16 years old with consent
- Recreational Craft Master (PEE) course. Features: Craft up to 15 metres long. Suitable power. Up to 12 miles and sailing within the Balearic and Canary Islands. Handling jetskis. Minimum age: 18 years old.
- Extending PEE to a length of 24 metres and 12 metres, between island groups and between the Iberian Peninsula and the Balearic Islands
- Bridging course from PNB to PEE
- Yacht Captain
- Yacht Master
You can find further information through this link: http://nautica.gencat.cat/ca/
For further information, prices, dates and bookings, contact the Nautical Activities Section. Telephone 972 751 742 – 654 128 628. Email: email@example.com
Would you like more information about our activities?
Fill in the form and we'll clear up all your doubts.